The Alternative SUPERNATURAL

Объявление

РОЛЕВАЯ ЗАКРЫТА.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Alternative SUPERNATURAL » Гостевая книга » FAQ <

FAQ <

Сообщений 1 страница 28 из 28

Разберем, некоторые из вопросов.

Почему, я не вижу весь форум?

Не стоит волноваться, если вы зарегистрировались и написали анкету, это еще не значит, что весь форум для вас открыт.
Возможно, ваша Анкета еще не принята. По принятии Анкеты, вас переносят в другую группу и только тогда , вы -полноправный участник. Если-же, по каким-то причинам: ваша Анкета уже принята, но форум не просматривается . Не нужно истерик! Не забывайте, что мы тоже люди и можем, просто -напросто забыть, открыть вам доступ. В таком случае, вы можете отписаться в теме "Проблемы с Форумом?", мы обязательно рассмотрим вашу заявку.

Разрешено ли менять внешности, возраст  персонажам из акции?

Да, вы можете поменять, но в целом-это по усмотрению Администрации. Свяжитесь с кем нибудь из Глав. Самовольничать, не стоит.

Можно ли, придержать роль?

Да, можно, если вы не напишите анкету , в течении 3 дней, бронь снимается! Я думаю, это стоит учесть!

Как распределяемся время на ролевой?

3 дня - утро
4 дня - день
5 дней - вечер
2 дня - ночь
Одни игровые сутки длятся две реальных недели.

Почему, моя Анкета в архиве удаленных?

Возможно, вы не исправили анкету, в течении 3 дней!

Все интересующие Вас вопросы Вы можете задать Администрации форума в теме "Вопрос - ответ"

Hello there,  You've done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

whoah this blog is great i really like studying your articles. Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of persons are searching round for this info, you could aid them greatly.

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this website is actually nice.

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Greetings! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the supply?

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day. It's always exciting to read content from other writers and use something from their sites.

At this time it sounds like Drupal is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

After looking at a number of the articles on your website, I honestly appreciate your way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website as well and tell me how you feel.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

Hi, this weekend is nice in support of me, for the reason that this point in time i am reading this enormous informative piece of writing here at my home.

Thanks for sharing such a pleasant thought, piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it entirely

I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

This paragraph is in fact a fastidious one it helps new the web users, who are wishing for blogging.

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people for this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Hi there, I log on to your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep it up!

What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of this website; this web site includes amazing and genuinely fine material in favor of readers.

I savor, lead to I found exactly what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Appreciate it!

Everything said made a bunch of sense. But, what about this? what if you composed a catchier post title? I ain't suggesting your information is not good., however what if you added a headline to possibly get a person's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little vanilla. You might look at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write news headlines to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to get people excited about everything've written. In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could definitely be one of the best in its niche. Good blog!

Just wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness for your put up is just spectacular and that i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your web site in web explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a large element of folks will leave out your excellent writing due to this problem.

Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Сделать таблицу

Строк: Ячеек: RusFF ©
Кликаем каждый день! Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов Palantir

Вы здесь » The Alternative SUPERNATURAL » Гостевая книга » FAQ <

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно